Cozy city house with private garden located in the car-free Boschstraat quarter just steps away from the center of Maastricht.
Private storage (4,5m2) and communal bicycle storage;
Entrance (3, m2) for wardrobe;
Living room (27m2) with wicket door to garden;
Open kitchen (9m2) with stairs storage cupboard for dry storage;
Simple kitchen unit for example, fridge, oven, 4-burner ceramic hob and a dishwasher.
Tussenhal (3,5m2) v. Modern meter cupboard (6 groups, earth leakage switch)
Toilet is, for example, a surface-mounted toilet with fountain and is half-height tiled;
The ground floor is finished with a light tiled floor;
The garden (approx 21m2) is located at the front and offers plenty of privacy.
provided with paving and border planting.
L-shaped landing with storage cupboard where the CV installation is present;
Bedroom 1 (16m2) v.v. and access to the balcony (4m2) at the rear;
Bedroom 2 (8,4m2) overlooking the quiet square;
The bathroom (5.2 m2) is three-quarters tiled and equipped with a bath, sink, toilet and a radiator;
Also here are the white goods connections present;
- Annual lease payments € 75.16 per month (tax deductible);
- Owners Association contribution 175 euros per month (including advance payment for water, home insurance and major maintenance).
- Currently the single glazing is replaced in phases for HR ++ glazing by the VvE;
- Residents can rent a parking space at the residents rate at Q-park (Bassin).
The costs are about 75 euros per month);
- Ideally located in relation to the old city center (3 minutes walking distance from the market.
This information has been compiled with care. If there are imperfections in it, no rights can be derived from it. All rights reserved.