Given the enthusiasm for this property, there are currently no more viewings planned. if you send an email you will be placed on the reserve list and you will be informed immediately if the house is not sold.
Well maintained spacious townhouse with extension located in a quiet street within the canals of Maastricht.
Wonderfully quiet living and a stone's throw from the cozy city center.
The Vrijthof is located within walking distance!
The house has a garden with optimal privacy and four bedrooms.
The entire basement with standing height provides optimal storage space.
Basement (standing height 208cm)
Stairs with meter cupboard (12 modern groups).
Provisioning cellar (8m2)
Storage room (5m2)
Hobby cellar (25m2) with HR combi boiler (Intergas, rent).
The room has been treated moisture-resistant. Which makes the basement dry.
Entrance (ca 7m2) with tiled floor and wardrobe.
Toilet with a floating toilet and sink.
L-shaped living room with oak parquet flooring and sliding doors to the garden.
The kitchen (7.6m2) is located in the extension and has a straight countertop combination. The following equipment is available: Fridge, freezer, dishwasher, oven, microwave, 4-burner gas hob and extractor. Thanks to the sliding doors and the skylight you have optimal light!
Utility room (7.4m2) with washing machine and dryer connections, sink and door to the garden.
The garden is neatly landscaped and equipped with paving, green border and roof to the house.
You have access to a back entrance.
Due to the location on the south-west you have optimal sunlight.
You reach the landing via the authentic wooden staircase.
Master bedroom (14m2) with two wall cupboards, located at the rear.
Bedroom 2 (8,5m2) located at the front. This room has a connection for a sink.
Study / bedroom 3 (6m2) with a wall cupboard, located at the rear.
Neat bathroom (2.8m2) with shower, second toilet, sink and windows.
Accessible via a fixed staircase.
Front portal with new velux window.
Storage room (2m2) with velux window.
Bedroom 4 (15m2) with a dormer window and storage space.
- Well maintained house located in the center of Maastricht.
- The house is fully equipped with plastic frames with insulating glazing.
- Modern electricity and central heating system.
- Sunny garden with canopy and back entrance.
- Facades and roof are insulated afterwards. The main roof was renewed about 15 years ago. The age of the flat roofs is approximately 18 years.
- The rear of the house has shutters.
- If desired, the subscription can be taken over for the alarm.
- Parking in the street with a parking permit (costs are approximately 70 euros per quarter). You can apply for a visitor pass for visitors. This allows your visitors to park for 50% of the costs.
- It is also possible to rent a parking space on the other side of the street (approx. 60 euros per month).
- Possible completion date is August 2021.
To protect the interests of both buyer and seller, it is expressly stated that a purchase agreement with regard to this immovable property is only concluded after the buyer and seller have signed the purchase agreement ("requirement in writing").
The term that is included for any (agreed) resolutive conditions (eg Financing) is generally 4 to 6 weeks after the oral will agreement has been concluded.
The deposit / bank guarantee is 10% of the purchase price. The buyer must deposit these with the relevant civil-law notary 3 days after the resolutive conditions expire.
The buyer is at all times entitled to have a structural inspection performed or to have it carried out at its own expense or to consult other advisers in order to obtain a good insight into the state of maintenance.
This information has been compiled with care. If imperfections occur, no rights can be derived from it. All rights reserved.