DUE TO THE LARGE ANIMO IT IS NOW NO LONGER POSSIBLE TO PLAN A VIEW. YOU CAN SEND US AN EMAIL IN WHICH YOU CAN MAKE YOUR INTEREST. WE WILL PLACE YOU ON A RESERVE LIST.
Well maintained and energy efficient 1930s mansion located on the edge of the Groene Loper.
The house is located near small shopping facilities, walking area of the Groene loper and within walking distance of the train station. The distance to the Wijck district and the old city center of Maastricht are within walking distance.
Marl cellar (9m2)
Spacious entrance with terrazo floor, attractive wall tiles and modern meter cupboard.
Modern toilet (approximately 1m2), partly tiled and equipped with a floating toilet.
Attractive living room en suite (32m2) with sliding doors, stained glass windows and original mantelpieces.
Closed kitchen (11.3m2) with straight countertop combination with sink unit, gas hob, combi oven, dishwasher and built-in fridge.
Through the wicket door in the living room as well as the kitchen you reach the patio garden (46m2) with paving and stone shed (5.7m2).
Landing (5.1m2) with beautiful newly renovated staircase.
Bedroom (14.8m2) with fireplace, located at the rear.
Bedroom 2 (17.3m2) with mantelpiece and wooden floorboards, mantelpiece. This room is located at the front.
Bedroom 3 (11.3m2) located at the rear. This space is currently in use as an office space.
Recently renovated bathroom (5m2) with corner bath / shower combination, floating toilet and modern washbasin.
Bedroom 4 (5.4m2) located at the front.
Bedroom 5 (17.1m2) with original fireplace and gas fireplace, located at the front.
Generous storage space (15.8m2) with velux skylight, fitted wardrobes and HR combi boiler (Nefit Topline, 2018 owned).
This space can be finished relatively easily into an extra (sleeping) room.
Via the storage room there is a staircase to the third floor.
Hobby space with two velux skylights and wooden plank floor.
- Very centrally located mansion in excellent condition.
- Frames were replaced in 2007/2009 and equipped with plastic frames, HR ++ glazing and stained-glass windows.
- The facade has recently been cleaned and post-insulated.
- Roof is equipped with glass wool and finished with plasterboard (2005).
- 14 solar panels were installed (owned) in 2013.
- The bathroom and staircase were also renovated in 2020.
- The current energy consumption of the current residents is approximately 20 euros per month! The forecast is that this house will receive an energy label B.
- Parking by means of a parking permit in the street. The costs are approximately 45 euros per year. A second parking permit is on request.
- Desired transport date approximately August 1, 2021.
To protect the interests of both buyer and seller, it is expressly stated that a purchase agreement with regard to this immovable property is only concluded after the buyer and seller have signed the purchase agreement ("written requirement").
The term that is included for any (agreed) resolutive conditions (eg Financing) is usually 4 to 6 weeks after the conclusion of the verbal will.
The deposit / bank guarantee is 10% of the purchase price. The buyer must deposit these at the relevant civil-law notary 3 days after the expiry of the resolutive conditions.
The buyer is at all times entitled to have a structural inspection carried out or to have it carried out at its own expense or to consult other advisers in order to obtain a good insight into the state of maintenance.
This information has been compiled with care. If imperfections occur, no rights can be derived from them. All rights reserved.