DUE TO THE GREAT REQUEST IT IS NO LONGER POSSIBLE TO PLAN A VIEWING. YOU CAN SEND US AN EMAIL IN WHICH YOU CAN DISCLOSURE YOUR INTEREST. WE WILL PLACE YOU ON A RESERVE LIST.
Spacious ground floor apartment with private garden and large basement located at lock 19 of the Zuid-Willemsvaart.
The house is the former lock keeper's house and it is a national monument because of its cultural and historical value. Together with the lock, towpath, water culvert and neighboring bridge keeper's house, they form an inseparable functional whole.
The house is located on the edge of the Bosscherveld district and is located 2 minutes by bike from the city center of Maastricht.
Storage room (approx. 30m2) with side window and patio doors on the street side.
It is possible to make an internal staircase to the apartment.
Boiler room with HR combi boiler (owned 2018).
Bicycle shed (3m2) with a separate wicket door.
Basement room 2 (12.9m2).
The entrance of the house can be reached via the first floor.
Spacious hall (11.3m2) with modern meter cupboard (10 groups).
Modern toilet with floating toilet and sink.
Living room with open kitchen (34m2) with parquet floor, various high windows and built-in wardrobe.
The kitchen is placed in a U-shape and equipped with sufficient storage and work space. The kitchen is equipped with a ceramic hob, fridge, oven and dishwasher.
Bedroom 1 (15.9m2) is located at the front.
The modern, recently renovated bathroom can be reached through the bedroom.
The bathroom (3.1 m2) is equipped with a corner shower, modern washbasin and natural ventilation through the windows.
Bedroom 2 (14.92m) is located at the rear of the house.
The laundry room with washing machine connection can be reached through the bedroom.
Next to the house is a private garden of approximately 51m2. This garden concerns land-bound property and is not part of the VvE. The south-facing location ensures that you can enjoy the sun during the afternoon hours.
- Ground floor apartment in a small-scale national monument building.
- Expansion of living space in the basement/street level is one of the possibilities.
- The house is equipped with hardwood frames, HR glazing and shutters.
- Currently, the VVE pays: the building insurance, VEH contribution, liability insurance and bank charges. An MJOP has recently been drawn up and based on this maintenance planning, the VVE contribution for the apartment will amount to approximately 90 euros per month.
- The sewage system has recently been renewed.
- Bathroom has recently been renovated.
- The balustrade must be renovated in order to prevent moisture penetration in the basement.
- Delivery in a relatively short period of time is possible.
To protect the interests of both buyer and seller, it is expressly stated that a purchase agreement with regard to this immovable property is only concluded after the buyer and seller have signed the purchase agreement ("written requirement").
The term that is included for any (agreed) resolutive conditions (e.g. financing) is generally 4 to 6 weeks after the oral will agreement has been concluded.
The deposit/bank guarantee is 10% of the purchase price. The buyer must deposit these 3 days after the expiry of the resolutive conditions with the relevant civil-law notary.
The buyer is at all times entitled to have a structural inspection carried out or to have it carried out at its own expense or to consult other advisers in order to obtain a good insight into the state of maintenance.
This information has been compiled with care. If there are imperfections, no rights can be derived from it. All rights reserved.