On the edge of Maastricht, near walking and nature and Maas, 5 minutes from city center, rural apartment with garden and parking. The apartment is located in a former farmhouse and was completely renovated in the mid-90s. The complex is characterized by an idyllic setting, communal inner circuit and common forest and grassland. The apartment has a private garden of approximately 80m2 and private parking.
Central entrance with doorbells and mailboxes give access to the apartments;
Through the front door you enter the spacious entrance with cloakroom (5.3 m2) from where you have access to all areas;
The spacious living room has an area of 27m2. Several windows give the living room a playful effect.
The cozy kitchen (3,7m2) is efficiently furnished by means of sliding cabinets and is equipped with a wall layout kitchen worktop with sink, separate gas cooker with built-in oven and freestanding fridge. The rental combi boiler is situated in an overhead cabinet (Agpo HR a 28 euro per month)
under and above cabinets and there is a separate gas cooker present;
in the spacious utility room (4.3m2) all white goods connections are present;
The bedroom (12m2) with fitted wardrobes is situated at the rear of the house with a view of the garden;
The bathroom is spacious (3,7m2) is fully tiled and is for example a modern toilet, sink and a shower;
The private parking is located at the front of the complex.
At the rear of the main building there is a common inner courtyard, common woody garden for shared use.
In the back building is the private storage room (approx 5m2) and a communal storage for garden tools and bicycles.
There is a private garden of approximately 80m2 on the backyard. The garden is fenced and, for example, pavement, grassland and green border.
- Central apartment near the Dutch - Belgian border. The house is about 5 minutes from the center of Maastricht.
- VvE contribution per month is € 52, - (cleaning costs, reserve major maintenance, insurance). The Association of owners is healthy.
- The entire apartment is for example a neat laminate floor and neat wall finish by means of spraying;
- Completely for example plastic frames with double glazing;
- The ideal home for the starter (s) who would like to live in the vicinity of the center;
- Apartment has 'only' energy label E due to the historic construction date of the complex in 1910. However, based on the year of construction in 1994, the energy label will be much more favorable.
This information has been compiled with care. If there are imperfections in it, no rights can be derived from it. All rights reserved.