HAVING ANIMO FOR THIS RESIDENCE, THERE IS A TEMPORARY STOP FOR VIEWINGS
Situated on a lush square at the Parish of Sint Pieter, we offer this step-by-step interchange with garden to the south. The property is located a few steps from the shops of Sint Pieter and near the primary school.
The property is fully underground. The basement has a height of 1.91 meters. There are opportunities to deepen the basement and realize additional living space. In addition, it is possible to realize an entrance through the front or back yard.
Basement room 2 (5.7m2)
Basement room 3 (26m2) with boiler Nefit HR (rent 2005) and washing machine connection;
Garden with deepened bicycle storage
Entrance (6m2) for tiled floor, built in wardrobe and access to the basement (for modern meter cabinet);
Toilet room (renewed 2005) for floating toilet and fountain;
L-shaped living room (32.5m2) for built-in wardrobes, bay window, built-in gas fireplace and fishbone parquet floor;
With a small level difference you will reach the building's construction.
Garden room (7.2m2 and very suitable for dining tables). The room has beautiful light and is for floor heating;
Open kitchen (10,5m2) for kitchen combination in angular arrangement. The kitchen was installed in 2002 and is for dishwasher, built-in oven, refrigerator, deep freezer, pharmacy cabinet, 4 burner gas hob, close-in boiler and washing machine connection.
Through the garden room you reach the landscaped terrace (15,5m2) south-facing.
Through the stairs you reach the deep garden (13.5 meters) for grass and green borders.
L-shaped overflow (6.8m2)
Bedroom 1 (10,6m2) located at the rear and access to the balcony (3m2) with beautiful view over Sint Pieter.
Bedroom 2 (8.5m2) located at the front;
L-shaped bedroom 3 (7m2) located at the front;
The bathroom (6m2) was renewed in 2011 and practically classified. Corner bath Whirlpool with glass shower-wall, modern laundry and floating toilet;
Accessible by a fixed staircase
Overflow (4.6m2) for skin-rich;
Storage room (5m2) for skin well-framed and outdated geyser.
Bedroom 4 (17m2) for skin and dormer on the backside;
- Fully renovated and tastefully modernized house situated in excellent location;
- In addition to the parish there is playground for children.
- Entrance, toilet and garden room are Brussels antiques tiles.
- Roof was renewed in 2005 and for dormer chapel and the old ceramic tiles;
- The first and second floors feature a parquet floor, stairs have been renovated with oak-oiled parquet;
- Hardwood windows have been replaced in 2010 (HR ++ glazing) and recently maintained.
- Construction has been phased in, 2002/2006/2008. The renovation of the upper floor was completed in 2011.
- Electra, lighting has been renewed and cai and internet connections are cleared in the walls;
- Kitchen was built in 2002 in the former outdoor barn.
This information has been carefully compiled. If there are any imperfections, no rights can be derived from it. All rights reserved.